31.12.13

This Year in Stitches

Almost 2014...
At the last minute I'd like to share a few of my favourite projects from the almost past year with you.

Blankets and a pillow...
ByHaafner, crochet, tulips, pastel and white













ByHaafner, crochet, cushion, granny stripes, pastel, vintage Sphinx plates











ByHaafner, crochet, throw, crocheted stripes, pastel, aqua, ocher











ByHaafner, crochet, popcorn, bobble stitch throw, blanket, powder pink, pattern























ByHaafner, crochet, hexagon throw, blanket, pastel, crochet border

Doilies...
ByHaafner, crochet, doily, pastel blue

ByHaafner, crochet, doily, Japanese crochet pattern, offwhite, pastel and gold sequins\

ByHaafner, crochet, pastel, pineapple doily

ByHaafner, crochet, doily, pastel, Japanese crochet patterns

Potholders and hotpads...
ByHaafner, crochet, potholder, vintage, japanese crochet, teapot
ByHaafner, crochet, potholder, pastel, white, bright, lacy edging, scalloped edging, granny square
ByHaafner, crochet, potholder, pastel, granny square, pink, organic hemp yarn, Rosenthal teapot, crochet crabstitch

ByHaafner, crochet, coasters, pastel, white, doily,

ByHaafner, granny square, crochet, bobble popcorn stitch, potholder, pastel

ByHaafner, dots, crochet, bobble stitch, hot pad, Cath Kidston teapot, white & colours


ByHaafner, dots, crochet, bobble stitch, hot pad, Cath Kidston teapot, white & colours

Wearable stuff...
ByHaafner, crochet, market bag, Japanese crochet pattern

ByHaafner, crochet, scarf, Vinnis Nikkim

ByHaafner, crochet, poncho, granny square

Happy New Year!

Thanks for your visits, your support, kind words & for your inspiration!
It's appreciated...
I wish you a happy & crafty 2014!

ByHaafner, garland, bunting, crochet, vintage tins, pastel doily, thrifted plate with birds
♦♦

12 comments:

  1. All are so beautiful! It has been a good year.
    My best wishes for the new year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful creations! I did a round-up yesterday of my makes of the year too - it's lovely to look back at what you've made! Looking forward to seeing more of your lovely crochet in 2014!
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voor jou ook een gelukkig en creatief jaar in goede gezondheid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What loveliness you've created with your crocheting! Best wishes for continued creativity in this brand new 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful crochet. Your work is stunning.
    Happy Crafty New Year
    Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all so gorgeous and lovely thanks for sharing!! Happy New Year!!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a post full of eye candy! A real treat for the eyes on a wet and windy morning that's for sure! I just LOVE the first pic. I was experimenting with a crochet piece a couple of months back and did some flowers like that in a row. I didn't really care for the rest that I had done but I did rather like the flower row. Seeing that picture, it inspires me to make use of it. Ahem, though I have a MOUNTAIN of bits to finish, so it may just be a distant dream! ha ha! Might just have to keep coming back to this post to keep the eye candy topped up! I hope that you had a great start to 2014!

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I just found your blog and I am in LOVE with that top photo.. where did you find that pattern? I would LOVE to do a scarf or blanket using that.. my email is teresa@byteresa.com if you could let me know where you got that pattern.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just saw your flower hexagon and was wondering how you did the half flower hexagons as I'm currently working on one as well and I'm struggling to make a half flower hexagon to fit to make a square blanket??? Love all the other projects as well very inspiring :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been looking for the pattern for the afghan ( pink with brown border for a very long time. My mother started on and I would love to finish it but do not know how. It is beautiful. I love the popcorn squares. THanks. Your work is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. mui belos tuti biene com ti muitas graçias

    ReplyDelete